When building a new home one of the first steps you need to take is selecting which floor plan is the right fit for you. This is an exciting step of the building process but can also be a very challenging step.
Here are some things to think about when deciding which floor plan is right for you.
• Where do you spend most of your time? When you move would you like to spend your time the same way or is there a way to improve your current surroundings?
• Are there rooms in your house now that you do not currently use or need? And are there rooms that are missing from your current house that you wish you had?
• What level would you like your master bedroom on?• Does the laundry go on the same level as your master bedroom?
• How large of a kitchen would you like? Do you cook a lot or entertain a lot?
• How many bedrooms do you need and do any of those need to be on the main level?
These are just a few starting points to help you decide on what floor plan would be the right fit for you. If you have further questions please contact Taylor to help you through the process.
At Brennan Homes, we strive to always be accessible to our customers – whether you’re a homeowner or just curious about building one of our custom homes.