After a long, cold winter, every pet is excited to get outside and start exploring! It is important for every pet owner to remember that every season brings new obstacles for your pet’s safety, especially the warm weather. The curiosity of your pet can be very dangerous this time of year!
Here are some safety tips for your pets from ASPCA.
• Animal toxins—toads, insects, spiders, snakes and scorpions
•Blue-green algae in ponds
• Citronella candles
• Cocoa mulch
• Compost piles and Fertilizers
• Flea products
• Outdoor plants and plant bulbs
• Swimming-pool treatment supplies
• Fly baits containing methomyl
• Slug and snail baits containing metaldehyde
Keep these safety tips in mind while you and your pets enjoy the warm weather!
At Brennan Homes, we strive to always be accessible to our customers – whether you’re a homeowner or just curious about building one of our custom homes.